"I Nearly Dropped Out"! :20-Year-Old Emerges Caleb Uni Best Student ...With 4.8 CGPA

Caleb University Entrance
Caleb University Entrance
 (Caleb University)
But for her tenacity, diligence and her parents' unwavering support, Rita Uzoamaka Aladi's academic adventure would have ended on a sour note after facing severe financial challenges.
Today, the 20-year-old is not only a graduate of Caleb University, she emerged the overall best graduating student earning a first class degree from the College of Pure and Applied Sciences in the institution's Department of Biochemistry.
What makes Aladi's feat even more impressive is that she earned her degree with a comfortable Cummulative Grade Point Average of 4.80.
But it was not an easy walk for the brainiac who revealed that he parents struggled to meet with her financial needs.
“It has not been easy because I even thought  I will drop out, especially when I got to the final year, then all hope is lost, but I want to thank God for my parent because they really stood by me and did all they could to make sure I complete my studies," she told Daily Independent.
"My parents are the ones that actually made me to put in all effort that I can put in because when I looked back and I think of what they have been through for me and my siblings, you cannot understand there are so many things going on financially."
She added that maintaining her excellent academic performance was a further challenge.
"Another challenge I had was staying up there, because my Dean do tell me, 'your CGPA is good, but you have to maintain it.'
"It is not easy maintaining a good grade," Aladi concluded.
Caleb University is a private degree awarding institution situated at Imota, after Ikorodu, Lagos.
hmmm, She faced financial and academic challenges that nearly edged her out of the institution, but Aladi's determination kept her going until she emerged the best graduating student of Caleb University. Hopefullly, someone from crawford would do better than that...it could be YOU...remember...if YOU believe, YOU can ACHIEVE(as long as you place it in God's hands)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY

ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"