ANGER, FRUSTRATION OF CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: HOW 2 DEAL WITH IT.





source: Osas4s@yahoo.com












This is the mind of a student
 
Expelled student of Bells university:
Babe, of al skls in Nigeria, u happen 2 b in crawford university n 4 ur mind u dey skl ooo, dt prison.  I knt imagine masef goin 2 dt skl of urz. I’d rada rewryt  jamb n study Yoruba in OOU if worst coms 2 wrst. Aw do u even cope wf doze apo shits? Do u guyz even slp wel? Aw r u surviving? R u sure ure owk?

Me: { my 1st response}: aw many times v u bin 2 cru
D idiot: is dt even a question, v neva bin dere bt I v have some friends dere + v passed dere a few times. C’mon I v beta places 2 go 2.

Me: I really do not know much abt ur skl  bt v bin dere a few tymes. Guess u dnt knw much abt CRU either bt m owk n CRU is owk .

{ my 2nd response}: asyd dt judging frm ur level of undastdn n frustrated look, I fnk u r a wasted investment n ure heavily losing due 2 ur poor training. I humbly offer 2 retrain u @ a cost @ which tym we will meet 2 confirm dat ur assessment are wrng abt my skl. Was even fnkn of advicn my fwend 2 study English in Bells bt since ure frm dere, I fnk he has got a noble price, class n brains.Crawford wud v bin d best if we had English as a course bt its owk. Dere r oda skls.

D idiot: babe aw far u naa, kila gbe kila ju?............(left angrily)

Now guyz, we shd learn aw 2 defend ourselves n d skl as well. Wen I reminisce abt him sayin he has neva bin 2 cru n avin such impetus 2 talk bt my skl lyk dat cuz hes gat sm friends here, I regret nt slapping him. Wat d hell did u guyz tell him?
Many of us find it very easy 2 say stuffs abt CRU outsyd 2 oda students 4getn dt we r d best people 2 advertise d skl. I dunno aw u feel wen u do dt bt sowi it makes NO SENSE! We kn do dt here amongst ourselves, its fine bt outsyd, its crap!

If we learn 2 hype our skl d way covenant student hype deirs, CRU wud b more populated dan it is. I undastd we r deprived of necessary fnz lyk electricity, good roads, good beds 2 mentn bt a few bt we v 2 realise dt CRU aint our hme n kn neva b. we kn neva b satisfied especially wen it comes 2 d food n lyk I said, CRU aint home. C’mon guyz its al part of d experience.

 GET USED 2 CRU N STP COMPLAINING. Its jst a matter of 4yrz.
                ONE LOVE!

  ff@crawfordreps n Share ur comments.

hmmmm....u cant just keep quiet after reading this...say something

Comments

  1. cru is a good school with talented kids, bad kids, and good kids.....dont mind the structural aspect

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice skul producing both good n nutty buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. i regret being a graduate of dt school..its full of retards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY

ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"