NESA DINNER AND AWARDS RATINGS


Ok ok ok……………the dinner was lit, when I mean lit, it was turnt….. I truly have no words for the amazing performance this department put up, apparently when you have a super gingered department, and equally gingered friends of the department it equals AWESOMENESS, and also when you read my ratings of other departments you tend to take corrections…. Check out NESA’s performance in details.

As usual it’s over a 100%, 20 for each category…
DECORATIONS: it wasn’t overly elaborate, but it was alright, the lighting wasn’t so impressive, it was dark and then the lights went off quite a lot too. I did expect to see serious lighting and lots of table décor, but all the same, you’re allowed to slack a bit in this area, because we all know how the economy is, and how everyone’s pocket be light. So I’ll give you 15% here.

FOOD SERVICE: well, you didn’t promise us buffet service and so we got what we expected, to be served in take away packs and nylons, which at times might be the best way to handle Crawford students. Now the food its self, Jollof rice and coconut rice with Chicken, not a bad combo, I thought it was fried rice till I tasted it, the food tasted great and I think those who went as well would say the same. Big kudos, to the welfare team of NESA who handled the service. I would have given you a whole 20% but I’m too stingy with my marks, and I had to find something that would help me reduce it, the chicken was too spiced, please tell your caterer next time. So here you get 18%.

EVENT ORGANIZATION: NESITES apparently read my last ratings of GEMSSA and ensured they had an ushering team on ground, directing and taking charge of the whole situation. Many people do not understand the whole point of the red carpet, so let me help y’all understand, red carpets are usually at some secluded corner of the event location, but since we can’t get that in CRU, we make do with a well decorated corner, which most of the times causes distractions as most Crawford students love standing up in the middle of the program to cause a rowdy scene, this is totally uncool, so please you, either come early enough to take pictures on the red carpet or chill till the end of the program to take your pictures, the Emcee and DJay were in synchronization as the Djay knew when to let the Emcee have his time. Awesome organization.  You get a 19% here.

AWARDS: This category did give me a lot of tension yesterday, as I was trying to predict winners and I was getting it all wrong, at the third try I gave up, the awards were those kinds you never expect those who won to win, but they were worth it, I’ll just say the competition was great was why it was so hard to predict. Glory and Daniel as the faces of Nesa, I did see that one coming, Sefunmi as most sociable female I didn’t see that one coming but it happened, moji as her male counterpart, yep the most fashionable too, that category had no competition as we knew who’d win (Sam dandy),and so on and so forth. Great job, 18%.

TIME MANAGEMENT: dear lord, last time I stayed at any dinner till close to 9 was in 100lvl, but NESA pulled it off beautifully yesterday, the show kicked off at about 6.00pm and it ended few minutes to 9,after majority had taken the dance floor right after Sansan T and Vicky’s performance which was epic btw. The ginger for the rock and roll session began right after they took the floor for the final performance of the night. Crawford girls and boys ain’t got no chill, the dance floor was lit as everyone (majorly 400lvl students) took to the floor to celebrate their last NESA dinner. 20% here.

By the power vested in me, I award you 90%, I hope NUASA beats your record this coming Saturday. Congratulations Mr President and all finalist executives, on the conclusion of a successful tenure. We wish you all the best out of CRU.

Comments

  1. Thank you guys so much for this rating and of course your kind words. Unfortunately I wasn't at the awards for some reasons but indeed i gotta agree with you, it was lit. I want to briefly say a huge thank you to my department and to you guys running this for all your support. God bless. - Sammdandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY