VOTE FOR ADEOYE DANIEL IN UNIVERSITY AWARDS COMPETITION





ROSA NATION in collaboration with CAMPUS MEGA AWARDS has nominated me (ADEOYE DANIEL BOLUWATIFE) in an Awards Category as the BEST CAMPUS WRITER. This is as a result of the recognition of my work as a Campus Journalist in Crawford University.

I need your votes to win this award. To vote for me, kindly click this link http://campusmegaawards.com/wpe/2016/08/08/best-campus-writer/and vote for me. The name is ADEOYE DANIEL BOLUWATIFE and the Institution is CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY.

The voting period is for 30 days, it commences  today August 20th and it would end on September 20th.

Just Click and Vote!!

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY

ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"