MEET LINDA.....OUR CRU-BLOG-STUDENT OF THE WEEK




Full name : ERURU LINDA CHIDINMA
Nick names : Lindiwe
State of origin : DELTA
D.o.b : 29th September
  


Course of study : ACCOUNTING
Level: 300
Hobbies: Reading novels, watching movies, and bathing
Favourite quote :Life is too short to b unhappy




Favorite food: Plantain and fried egg
current best course: Acc 305 management acc
Ambition: Forensic accountant
Role Model: My Father
Favorite football club : Not a fan of football
Favorite colour: Purple
Best Novel: Fifty shades of grey.lol
Happiest moment: My happiest moment was I was chosen among my peers to represent my sec sch in  a debate competition
Most embarrassing moment: Most embarrassing moment...( Big hmmmm!) Was wen my heels broke on my dinner award night when I was going to collect my award. So embarrassing



Likes: I like intelligent people
Dislikes: I Hate pretenders, liars
friends: Chioma, Chidinma, Tosin ,Ruth(love them all )
Temperament: I am sensitive, (emotional) gets irritated easily too., and I have a smart mouth (rude) as they say o

N:B Linda is the Governor for Her department in her level......and her boyfriend is G**E (I didnt type dis)
LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY

ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"