ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"

Uzoma Emmanuel Ifeanyi is the newly elected President of Industrial Chemistry Departmen and he's being interviewed by Ojo Blessing,(300level, Mass Communication Department), he speaks about himself and his plans for his department as well.
 

Excerpts;
Q: Good Afternoon, Can we briefly know few details about you??

A: My names are Uzoma Emmanurel Ifeanyi. I hail from Delta State currently studying Industrial Chemistry in an Esteemed College, Crawford University.  I reside in Badagry, Lagos State to be precise

Q: So, as the New President of your department, what plans do you have during your stay??

A: Well, same as every New President elected. The vision is to continue from where my Predecessors left off and plan to actually make it better, bringing the Department to its full Potentials

Q: Also, as a member of the Student Representative Council, what plans do you have for the students and are you capable of being an helping hand to the students Loyally??

A: The main reason for the establishment of the Student Representative Council is to provide quality assistance to the problems affecting the students, We are there for the best interest of the students,  So,  Yes, I would be able to assist in any possible way I can

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10Years from now??

A: #Chuckles.....  Well normally, I would say things based on Fantasy.  But based on the Nation's  current situation, I see myself



having my own Establishment and contributing to my Society at Large

Q: Asides schooling, what other plans do you have for yourself??

A: Well, asides schooling, I have always taken Fashion into consideration. I actually want to be that person doing what I like.. That's the difference between a Job And Work.

Q: Is it by Owning a Brand of your own or by being a Fashion Designer who sews wears for people out there??

A: Yes Definitely, Owning a Brand of my own.

Q: So, We'll like to know if there's any special Someone thats behind the bars??

A: #Chuckles, No, not at all..

Q: As the New President, what Advice do you have for your Colleagues and Friends out there??

A: As the President, my Advice to my Colleagues and Friends is to always render support and to also give in their best into whatever things they do that's going to make them grow.

Q: Your Shout-Out goes to??

A: My Shout-Out goes to God, My Friends, and My Department. I'm so honored for the Priviledge given to me.

Q: What's yoir Philosophy of Life, and how do you apply it to yourself??

A: My Philosophy of Life is "Be Positive in whatever you do". Positive Vibes makes you grow, know your weakness, and ensure you don't bring in chance for the weakness to ruin you'. It also makes me Self sufficient to tap into myself once in a while.
  All right then.
Thank you for the time spent
Wish you Good luck.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY