“SOCIOLOGY WOULD PRODUCE AND CONTINUE TO PRODUCE BEST STUDENTS”, says Sociology's new President, Debby Olatunbosun.

This interview was carried out by Esan Precious, an executive member of the Crawford Students Press Club (CSPC). Debbie Olatunbosun, the interviewee promises that sociology would be the best department and produce best students this session. Let's see what more she has to say below:
 


 Q: We would like to know more about your leadership, socials, and academic role in the department before you became the president. This we'll achieve by asking you few questions and we'll appreciate your answers
A: Yeah, go ahead am ready to give answers to your questions
Q:  Before the election, have you been wishing to be the president of your department?
A: No! Actually what I wanted was unicorn and not going for the post of the president but God changed my plan by making me the president
 
Q: Hmm... Everybody wants to be a unicorn executive. Well, at least, you are a member of the SRC.... Are you okay with that too?
A: Yes. Yeah I am. I’m very okay with that
Q: Cool.  Debby, can you tell us things you do for leisure?
A: Well I love spending time with my friends and seeing movies
Q: Ooh...  hope you won't allow your friends influence your decision for the department? Friends can be… You know?
A: That is the last thing I think can ever happen..... I make decisions my friends don't decide for me and am very sure they will influence me in a good way and not the other way.
 Q: That's a very good trust you have in your friends. What are your plans for the department and how is your department going to influence the university as a whole?
A: Well one thing have noticed about Crawford students is that they see sociology department as a small department like the department is "dead"....one of my plan as the president is to make them know the value of my department, make them know that sociology students are one of the best and sociology is not an anyhow course, also to make our social life interesting course don't think sociology student has ever gone for any excursion , we would hold seminars, educative talks that will impact and change students life for good. And my department would produce and continue to produce the best students
Q: Hmmm.. I can see sociology department is getting ready for Crawford next session. Well, nice plans you've got for sociology department. We hope to see this, next session. If I may ask, from your lifestyle, do you think you're social??
A: Yes I am......most sociable female. Yeah, I won that award in my year 2. lol
 
Q; Anybody behind the scenes?
A: Hmmmmmmm...... Yes
Q:  Wow! Is he a Crawford university nigga?
A: No!
Q: Aww.. Too bad you didn't pick one of our trusted, loyal and loving guys in Crawford but it's still cool.Can you tell us, how has the department helped you so far?
A: Well. Sociology department has really helped me a lot both academically and morally. With the help of my department lecturers, they made me understand that coming to university is not only about coming to learn but to build yourself....i will say my department is the best
Q: Hmmm... You can say that again.. "Sociology department is the best". It's nice having this interview with you Miss Debby but before we end our interview session. You've not told us about yourself yet. Your name, and anything you feel we should know about you
A: My pleasure....well am OLATUNBOSUN Deborah as you all know is a cool girl, she's sociable, loving and always very happy,  she's the last born from the family of six.... I love playing basketball and going to see movies and I love being around my girls
Q: Hmmm... We can see Miss Olatunbosun is very fun to be with. We really hope to carry out more interviews with you ma'am.
A: You’ve got my attention any day any time
Q: Thanks a lot for your cooperation. We're really delighted. We'd love to have a chat with you some other time
A: You’re welcome, Miss Precious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY

ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"