CRU CAMPUS BLOG STUDENT OF THE WEEK



Good day everybody. Meet one of Crawford finest girls. Yes, I mean very fine! Fadeyi Eniola Deborah, a 400l accounting student. She was born July 23rd.If you are having a crush on her or you ever had, you can get to know her more through this interview.
 Q: Good evening can we meet you?
A: Hi. I'm Fadeyi Eniola Deborah. A 400 level Accounting student
Q: Wow, it's nice meeting you. Could you tell us more about yourself?
A: There's nothing really to know. I'm a very jovial person and tend to make friends easily. I play and eat too much too
Q: Lol. You're obviously a foodie. What are your hobbies?
A: Lol. I love meeting people (sometimes), watching movies, reading novels and sleeping
Q: Reading novels? What of accounting books?
A: Lol. I read them only when necessary don't let me lie
Q: Lol. Very truthful individual. What are your likes and dislikes?
A: I like food and I like straight forward people. I dislike pretenders and bullshit
Q: Lol. You and food sha. Any clique?
A: Not really a clique sha but I have 2 very close friends
Q: Ohh. Okay. Want us to know them?
A: They are  Oye Christabel and Oyeyemi Tolu
Q: Ohh. Very nice. Your favorite colour?
A: Anything goes
 
Q: Since you're a foodie, you would have a favorite meal or don't you?
A: As a foodie I like everything food except fried eggs sha
Q: Lol. Very cool sha. What's your favorite spot in CRU?
A: Lol. Really? Mummy T
Q: Mummy T? Really? Your secret admirer?
A: Hehehehehe. Dolapo
Q: Lol. Who's even your best lecturer?
A: Dr. Omoregbe
Q: What do you do asides schooling?
A: I'm into make up, gele tying
Q: Wow... Where do you see yourself in the future say 10 years?
A: In my husband's house
Q: Loll. Obviously. Boyfriend?
A: Yeah. Folarin
Q: Nice. Your Philosophy of life?
A: Love yourself, be your own fan, Know your worth.
Q: It's nice having this interview with you.
A: Thanks.
IG: @dxborah__

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY

ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"