Lol! The pain of a female student

Ok dz is d height. I woke up dz maween wf a call. I thought it was someone reasonable,here is wat I got."U gat al it takes 2 b beta,u v al it takes 2 b smarter,u know d rest"

Ci ehnnn,I ain't playing wf u, Please 4 God's sake take action on MTN. I can no longer stand my inbox, no thanks to them. This madness has been going on for a couple of months but it reached its crescendo diz morning.

Dz mzgs shd b sent 2 dormant numbers not mine. I mean I recharge,I call,I borrow( yeah sharrap we al do,wen necessary),c'mon I transact,I mean everyfn. Y shd I b punished lyk dz?

These messages sometimes comes in form of flash messages, meaning, if I carelessly touch my screen,
ME and MY CREDIT ARE FINISHED FOR LIFE!

How can they ask a grown up like me to
text indomie to 5030 to know the colour of indomie pack. Are they mad or silly?

I should text HGY if am hungry like dey r gonna provide me food.

I should text YES to 5038 if I am tired of being broke. Do they know who my father is?

I should text IQ for daily riddles. Don’t I have better daily problems to solve?

All these messages costs N50 naira. Are they that desperate?

This is coming at a time I have six creditors and my period of receiving my allowance. I’m on the verge of hypertension each time my inbox
blinks. Rather than get credit alerts, I receive stupid miserable God4saking mzgs. 

I sms stop to opt out. Lai lai dem no gree. They replied me with the same spam!

Finally, I became humble. I had to plead with them but my pleas fell on deaf ears reason I had to make this public.

I also want to us this opportunity to make three facts clear to MTN.

1. I will never ever in dz world or in d next 2 come buy any callertunez! The sooner they stop telling me to text 33112 to 4100 to receive olodo girl (WTH does that mean anyway) as
callertunez, the better for them.

2. By Gods grace i will never be ill. Stop insulting me by
asking ‘Are you tired of getting ill?’ Have some F***ING RESPECT FOR YOUR SUBSCRIBER!

3. They send me messages as early as 4am. Are these people witches or wizards?

These messages would have been understandable if I won my phone from them.

I am honestly tired of being victimised. Looking at the dates of the messages, this letter is long overdue. When I attempted to write last week, they
doubled my airtime balance by 100% but I came back to my senses when the unused credit was withdrawn from my phone at midnight.

Please dear dnt knw who 2 complain 2, don’t advise me to port to another
network. For some weird reasons I’m stuck with them that’s why I need this change.

I have been tolerating MTN for 9 years.

I have been an Arsenal fan for 9 years.

I have been banking with ECOBank for 5years.
PHCN has been my sole provider of power supply.
(Generator spoilt 5 years ago). Just wen I feel my problem is over,I realise I still school here in igbesa,lusada.

Compiled by Osas. Follow @crawfordreps for more on Twitter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY THINGS CRAWFORD STUDENTS DO IN THE HOSTEL WHEN BORED! !

A NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY

ICH'S PRESIDENT: "THE VISION IS TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE MY PREDECESSOR LEFT OFF AND PLAN TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER"